Farmers’ Market Brigade Shift Calendar
1. Scroll through the calendar using the arrows to find the date you want to volunteer. You can view the calendar by month, week, or day.
2. Click on the shift that you would like to volunteer.
3. Read all of the shift details, and click “sign up” next to the time that you want to volunteer. The sign up button is located in lower left hand corner of the text.
4. Enter your first name, last name, preferred phone number, and the same email address you used to sign up for a training. Click “sign up.”
5. You will receive a confirmation email with all of your shift details.
Produce Plus checks are being distributed at fewer locations than in 2016 to prioritize areas of the city with less fresh food access. Participating farmers’ markets asking for Farmers’ Market Brigade volunteers for the 2017 season are listed on the calendar below.
Some market shifts are still being finalized. Please check back later in May to sign up as a volunteer at your favorite markets.
Farmers’ Market Brigade shifts start on Thursday, June 1st.
Questions about volunteering with the Farmers’ Market Brigade? Email Mary Alice at email@example.com.